Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
What courses do you offer?We currently offer the following courses....
- Design and develop outcomes-based assessments. NQF level 6, Credits 10
- Facilitate the preparation and presentation of evidence for assessment. NQF level 4, Credits 4
- Carry out course administration. NQF level 3, Credits 3
- Perform one-to-one training on the job (coaching). NQF level 3, Credits 3
- Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies, NFF level 4, Credits 10
- Conduct outcomes-based assessments. NQF level 4, Credits 15
- Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments, NQF level 6, Credits 10
- Conduct targeted training and development using given methodologies NQF level 4, Credits 10
How much is it per course?
Course fees are dependant on the number of learners enrolled.
How do I enrol for the course?
Why in-house courses?
In-house courses cater for client-specific training needs. For example, in the case of the Assessor course, care is taken to use company specific unit standards and assessment instruments.
What is unique about all the courses?
Courses are offered in the Great Teaching way, which is a true learner-centred approach aimed at establishing new neural pathways that promotes problem-solving and a plethora of other life-skills. The principles of Great Teaching is derived from the publication: The DNA of Great teachers.
One More Question?
If you have any questions which is not answered here, please feel free to contact us either via e-mail or on our numbers listed on our contact page. We would love to hear from you.